Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Advent

15:11. The fourth of November 2008.

Today was pouring rain. The cozy weather was just nice for a cup of hot coffee *without milk please!* and blogging, for some creatures – like me. It has been 365+ days since the last time I wrote a blog. It’s been quite a time, huh?

This idea of dropping a line on this diary just popped out all at once. No, I’m not a writer; but honestly saying, I love to write. I hear peeps start to shout, “LIAR! Then how about those essays and reports?!” … lol. (To be honest is not a wrong thing what! *Singlish slang*) Okay, let me rephrase: I mean I used to love it. Yet, rather than being one of those politicians, correspondents, or journalists; I’m more of a fabler, a storyteller.

Anyway, finally I’ve started it again! This blog imitates the feelings, fantasies, and afterthoughts of mine relating to this small – small world *after all*. It will be bilingual (English and Indonesian). You are welcome to follow the trips or throw them away to the trash can. Even choosing one of them is also a human right, a freedom, I guess. SO, enjoy the S$1.00, enjoy the tales, and enjoy the coffee – the latte one, if you love milk.

No comments: