Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Swing It! Love It!

Half an hour to 8pm.

Yeah, still doing my works – those projects which are killing me softly! (Sigh) – In front of my desktop in this “lovely” lab. And I’ve just realized that it’s less than 10 days to my first exam! Well, I haven’t really touched all my lecture notes and tutorials, but it’s not that because I’ve skipped SOME of them though… *LOL* Besides, I still need to “exterminate” this 3D character animation and 3D modeling workshop first which come along! *DEEP – DEEP – SIGH*


BUT anyway,

I still make time, even a little, to open my blog homepage and write this down. “WOW”, they said.

Okay, so today’s special is about music. Yap; here we go! Introducing my new song titled “Swing dan Cinta”! It literally means “Swing and Love” if I encode it to English. Some of my friends said that the title is just not there actually, and I feel so – somehow. But I think I will still on it. Can’t think of another one for now.

“Tiap kau berbicara, ada cinta terlukis di angkasa…
Tiap kau berbicara, bumi ini bagai milik berdua…”

Some brass tacks, I go swing all the way for this one since I've gone samba before. Uhm, let’s leave the arrangement for a while and we go straight into the lyrics. It takes some times to finish up all of them since it will be sung duet alternately. I just want to say sorry to those people, whoever heard me singing everywhere. *laugh* I hope I can record it; hopefully soon after these “catastrophes”, so that you can listen to it. Since this is the first song I’ve written for her after being attached; thus, I myself feel that it is sweet and lovely! I really can’t wait to have my band swinging this song! I love it!

“… Kusadari swing dan cinta ini begitu membuatku gila!”

12 comments:

~'FeN'~ said...

link aku donk...
hihi...

keep blogging ya...
^^

schroddinger said...

haha alr =)

berlina said...

cieh lagu buat son nih ye
haha
cepet2 aja rekam terus konser deh

schroddinger said...

yap, rencana ngerekam emank kok.. hehe

tar klo beneran konser kmu mesti dateng y berl! first-class seat! =p

Anonymous said...

ciieee.. ting jago eiii.. lagunya romantis2 smua.hihihi.. Liat de, rhema yg baru aku dapet..kikikik.. :)

schroddinger said...

haha thanks2.. sama2 belajar lah bikin lagu biar lebih bagus lagi =)

blognya aku dah liat btw.. =)

Andi Nugroho said...

samm buat blog rupanye haha =D

eh ak uda ntn school rumble juga ni mpe beres haha.. gile lucu abis..
ternyata ini tohh sumber kejayusan mu yaa.. =p

~'FeN'~ said...

ayo rekaman...
haha...

Anonymous said...

cieh papi sem ngeblog :p

schroddinger said...

@annu: haha begitulah, buat mengisi hari =p ooh udah ntn.. good good. by now levelmu ngejayus pasti uda improve!

@fen: yeah, hope soon =)

@livg: trid, aku link blogmu yaa..

berlina said...

gile, saya merasa terhormat bisa dapet first-class seat dari situ...hihihi

eh abis iksem nonton bareng kelompok-nonton-pelm-horor lagi yuks,
the coffin blm nntn nih, tapi by the time kelar iksem pasti dah gk ada lg T_T

schroddinger said...

haha liat ntar berl.. aku mendadak pengen tobat ne.. gak mau ntn horror. but we'll see =p all the best for exams!